Okay, so I realize that this is not a bread recipe – and that I have published it on a bread blog. Please take your concerns up with the proper authorities…
My Dad pays a lot of attention to his diet and nutritional intake. A few weeks ago, he handed me a recipe for Quinoa Date Balls (or something like that) and asked me to make it. I did, but the recipe was rather bland – and far too seedy. This is attempt #3 at creating my own recipe of a nutritional energy bar thingy.
1. Toast what you want toasted (I toasted the hemp seeds, pepitas, and sesame seeds).
2. Run the seedy, nutty, chunky bits (first 25 ingredients) through your food processor.
3. Add the other ingredients and mix it thoroughly.
4. Fill a bowl with muesli or rolled oats.
5. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
5. Measure 1/4 cup of mixture, roll it in the muesli.
6. Shape into bar or disc shape and place on the cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes
6. Let cool.
7. Store bars in baggies in the fridge.